A lash lift is a treatment that women who are into natural looks love to get. If you dislike lash extensions (or maybe you are allergic to them) and you don’t wear false lashes – give yourself a lash lift. It will last you for several weeks, and will still leave you with a beautiful low-maintenance outcome. Here are the top 6 facts that you should know about a lash lift.
1. What Is A Lash Lift?
A lash lift is exactly what it sounds like – a lifting solution of your natural lashes. It is like a perm that people used to love back in the ’80s. The process curls up your natural lashes starting at the base and it elongates them to their full potential. As you can see, it is a lot different than compared to lash extensions:
Lash extensions are perfect for women who are into dramatic, longer, as well as bolder lashes. A lash lift will suit any lady who wears minimal makeup, and who fancies a quick & easy makeup solution for everyday wear.
2. What Is The Process Like?
Once you come to the salon, a lash expert will ask you about your preferred outcome. The therapist will clean your eyes and will place a silicone rod onto your eyelids. They will curl your lashes by using a substance which curls them at the root. They will also use a lifting solution that will set your lashes in place as they are being lifted. The whole process takes only 40-60 minutes to do. You can customize your result and talk about the process with your esthetician. The only important thing that you should do, before coming to the salon, is come in barefaced. If you wear no makeup, your esthetician will give you results that you crave and want with ease.
3. Who Can Get A Lash Lift?
A lash lift is for every woman that needs and craves volume. However, your natural lashes should be, at least, 4 mm long in order to get this service. Usually, a lash lift is perfect for the following group of people:
- Women with stubborn straight lashes
- Women with naturally shorter lashes
- Women who love their lashes, but would only want a bit of pop
- Women who have naturally lighter and sparse lashes
- Anyone who likes minimalistic makeup looks
4. How To Take Care Of Them
Once you get your lashes lifted, you will have them on for 4-6 weeks! They will stay curled up and will appear soft & natural along the way. You can boost them furthermore by adding 2-3 coats of mascara. However, it is crucial not to apply any makeup on top of your lashes during the first 48 hours after the treatment. Also, stay away from water. The better you take care of them during these crucial 48 hours, the prettier they will look in the long-run!
5. Pros Of Getting A Lash Lift
The treatment itself is not painful! Women who dislike pain or who prefer treatments that are safe for everyone will love a lash lift. Once you get your lashes lifted, you will be left with:
- A low-maintenance beauty addition – when taking care of your lashes, all you will have to do is wash them with your regular face wash (just make sure it is mild). Some estheticians recommend conditioning your lash with coconut oil for that additional shine & sparkle.
- Quick & easy looks – you will be out the house way faster than you’re used to. Your appearance will change, no matter if you apply or skip on using mascara.
- For everyone – as long as you are not allergic to the perming solution, you are the ideal candidate for a lash lift!
6. Are They For You?
In the end, this depends on the look that you are trying to achieve. Some women like dramatic lashes, as well as switching up their looks on a daily basis. If you are one of them, you should settle for glue-on lashes or falsies. If you like dramatic lashes that stay on for 3-4 weeks, a set of lash extensions will suit you. In the end, if you are very low-maintenance and you want to emphasize the beauty of your natural lashes, settle for a lash lift! This treatment can be done by any lady, no matter her skin type, age or the lash count.
Time To Lift!
In the upcoming period, play around with your lashes, and give them the optimal boost! If you want to curl them up and enjoy a flawless outcome for 4-6 weeks, click here! You will love this service, we guarantee you.