You’ve probably heard of microblading, which is a semi-permanent method of tattooing the eyebrows. The rapid ascent of social media over the past decade has led to a ton of new treatments on the market. Microblading’s meteoric rise to popularity can be attributed to the striking realism achieved by the hairlike strokes shaved into the skin. If you have naturally thin, sparse, or uneven brows, now might be a good moment to switch up the look! Keep on reading and figure out why are women so obsessed with powder brows.
What Are The Different Kinds Of Brows?
- Ombre powder – It is now the most advanced shading technique. It is totally customizable and ideal for anyone looking for a more subtle and natural appearance. Small dots produced by the procedure can be combined to provide the appearance of powdered brows without a distinct arch or tail. This shadow technique can be gradually darker, lasts for years, and involves little to no surgery.
- Microblading – These are extremely little needles that one uses to make 3D hairlike strokes. It is fantastic for those who wish to add volume to their dark-brow hair. However, people with thin or light hair should avoid it because the healed strokes will be more obvious.
- Micro + shading – The perfect balance of powdered and 3D hair-like strokes can be found in the brows. For a powdery, natural effect, this technique combines hand and machine application. It is a unique blend, and not as popular.
Who Can Do This Procedure?
Although anyone can get an eyebrow tattoo, you should know that this is more popular among mature women or those with light blonde hair.
Keep in mind that this is the best approach to take if you want to have a more cosmetically enhanced brow, along with that defined arch.
This method is especially recommended for people who have oily skin, who spend a lot of time in the sun, and who often apply a large amount of makeup, wanting to speed up their daily routine.
How Long Do Ombre Powder Brows Last?
Like any other procedure, the results of microblading can vary from natural to dramatic based on the patient’s skin type, general health, and aftercare regimen.
If you decide to go through with it, it’s crucial to make sure that the artist uses superior pigments. Keep in mind that the quality of the artist performing the work can have a big impact on the outcome.
Considering everything, ombre powder brows have a somewhat longer lifespan than microblading, lasting an average of 2 to 3 years.
What Is The Aftercare Like?
Use a small amount of ointment once a day and be very gentle around your brows. You should avoid applying any type of moisture to your eyebrows for the first week, but nourish your face. Some other important tips and steps to follow are:
- Don’t go out in the sun for at least 4 weeks
- Keep away from any places that might be contaminated for the first week
- Use a fresh pillowcase each night
- Pay close attention to your eyebrows as you undress from snug tops
- Don’t go to the gym or sauna
- Aim for cool showers
- Slightly touch-up if and where needed only after they fully heal
Want To Rock Gorgeous Brows?
If you’re ready for a new look and you want a flawless transformation, check out Dr. Glow Getter. You will enjoy their approach, along with different kinds of looks that can be customized and catered per your face shape, brow hair & personal wishes. Trust us, fuller brows are in fashion!