Are you a frequent eyelash curler user or a lash lift junkie? Do you prefer to have them done and rock them throughout the month? If so, it is only natural and logical that you wear your lashes lifted during high heat as well, and throughout the summer season. However, you may question and wonder how humidity can affect your lash lift!? There are a lot of things that you can do to prolong their wear time. Keep on reading and find out all there’s to it and how you can maintain them.
So, Does Humidity Affect Your Lash Extensions?
The truth is that humidity can affect and make an impact on your lash lifts, just as any heat, poor weather conditions, or excessive water exposure can have an impact. However, you can make some adjustments and prolong their wear time and lifespan. To begin with, stay away from direct sun exposure and always wear a hat or sunglasses for an additional protective layer.
How To Take Care Of Your Lifted Lashes In Humid Weather?
Stay away from oils – this applies to any type of oil. You shouldn’t use oil-based cleansers, creams, or lotions, pretty much anything is out of the question since it can change the texture of your lifted lashes.
- Don’t apply falsies on top – avoid adding any type of material, heavy artificial lashes, or magnetic lashes since they will loosen your curl.
- Try sleeping on your back – this way, your lashes will not break or tug around, leaving that curl with a prolonged lifespan.
- Don’t use an eyelash curler – believe it or not, this little item will become an enemy for your newly lifted lashes. Let them rest and show off the curl on its own.
PS: You should have nice, long, wispy, and high-quality natural lashes to begin with to make them look good and to get the perfect lift. Aim for lash or brow serums and oils which will boost your growth and once you’re satisfied with their fullness book yourself a lash lift treatment.
How Your Lash Tech Should Treat Your Lashes?
To avoid extreme humidity, it is important to be surrounded by proper conditions when getting the treatment. Ask your lash tech to:
- Get your room conditions under control. Don’t go for too high or low temperatures, stick to comfy 20 degrees for best results.
- In case it is too hot you can get a dehumidifier or air conditioner to bring the humidity down.
- Your lash tech can also purchase and use high-quality tools and lashes that can withstand different conditions.
Want A Bit Of A Lift?
Are you craving that flawless and luscious lash lift? If you want the prettiest lashes ever make sure to book the best expert you know of. With the help of Dr. Glow Getter’s skilled staff, everyone will end up with beautiful & luscious lashes, despite the current heat! Show them off everywhere you go and just know that you’re in good hands.